Another question and answer blog has come to my attention. You know I love these as a vehicle to tell you a little bit about what makes Al tick. Thanks to Cee’s Blog for this one.
1. Describe yourself in a word that starts with the first letter of your name.
2. If 100 people your age were chosen at random, how many do you think you’d find leading a more satisfying life than yours?
A. I’m pretty sure we’d all be equally satisfied that we’re still alive at our age.
3. If you were a tree, would you become a book or furniture? Please describe.
A. Neither. I’d stay a tree because I love dogs so much. As they do me.
4. You are trapped in an elevator, who would you want to be trapped with?
A. Depends on how many Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders could fit in the elevator.
5. Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
There were many rivalry college basketball games on TV last week. Next week is the NCAA basketball tournament. Does life get any better than this? Seriously, does it? I mean, really, does it?